Louisa Stewart is CEO and Founder of Blue Ninja, focusing on systems and software expertise. Australian born, Louisa is truly an international business consultant having lived and worked in Australia, Scotland, Germany and now The Netherlands.
Louisa understands the complexity and fluidity of business management. She has more than 20 years of experience in international administrative support across a number of sectors including public and private.
Known as the Blue Ninja, Louisa’s skills are wide-ranging and her skillset is tailored to deep-diving into tools and systems to see how the user journey is pieced together. She has a talent for spotting gaps and opportunities and how these fit into the bigger picture of the business. Louisa brings a fresh way of thinking and new ideas to her clients and their projects and adds value wherever she can.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2021 - Finalist – UK Business Awards Best Online Business
- 2021 - Finalist – Woman Who Achieves & Solopreneur Awards
- 2021 - Woman Who Achieves Internationally Finalist
- 2021 - Shortlisted – Netherlands British Chamber Of Commerce (NBCC) SME Award
- 2021 - Winner - Corporate Vision - Leading Providers Of International Virtual Business Support
- 2020 - Shortlisted – Netherlands British Chamber Of Commerce (NBCC) Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020
- 2018 - Runner-Up UK Outstanding VA
- 2017 - VA Of The Year Scotland
Leiden, Netherlands 2315JX