Michelle is the founder of Virtual Hand. With a background in corporate C-Suite support as well as training within the community and service businesses and nearly 30 years as an army reservist, bringing that can-do attitude to your business.
Her passion is to make an impact with her clients, being part of the bigger world and influencing how others see them. Supporting many businesses in the UK to grow by taking on the admin and marketing roles, giving the business owner more time, a team to reduce the pressure and another business owner to brainstorm and provide accountability – achieving their goals quicker.
Awards & Recognitions
- 2022: Best Virtual Assistant Services Provider-UK - Business Excellence Awards
- 2022: Virtual Assistant Business of the Year - Yorkshire Prestige Awards
- 2022: Best Marketing & Business Support (Yorkshire) - Global Awards
- 2021: Best SME Support & Marketing VA (England) - SME Northern Enterprise Awards
- 2021: Most Instrumental Virtual PA & Business Support Provider - SME Northern Enterprise Awards
- 2021: Best Marketing & Business Support (Michelle Poole) - Influential Businesswoman Awards
- 2020: Best SME Support & Marketing VA England - SME UK Enterprise Award
- 2019: VA of the Year North East – VA Awards
- 2012: New Business of the Year: Finalist - Wakefield District Business Awards
- 2012: Outstanding VA of the Year: Finalist – VA Awards